Volunteer Kamloops is once again coordinating the Snow Angels Program for the 2023/2024 snow season, subject to funding. This is a five-month contract funded by the City of Kamloops.
Part-time $17/hour approximately 10 hours per week. Flexible hours. Work mostly from home, with office base as required. This contract is frontloaded with more hours at the beginning then as it wraps up, so having a plan on how to spend the contract funds wisely is a must.
- Match clients with volunteers that live in similar areas throughout Kamloops.
- Respond to phone calls, emails, and video conferencing about all program inquiries from clients and volunteers in a timely manner with compassion.
- Promote Snow Angels through social media, radio, TV, and community events.
- Create standard operating procedures and export databases with program statistics and reports.
- Present collected data to board for agency needs.
- Collaborate with the LINK coordinator of Volunteer Kamloops for both client and volunteer recruitment.
General Skills Required:
- Previous experience in program coordination.
- Microsoft Office 365
- Excellent time management skills
- Previous experience in working with volunteers, seniors, and folks needed accessibility support.
- Must have up to date Criminal Record Check with vulnerable populations.
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org