Volunteer Kamloops is urgently seeking Snow Angels for various areas in Kamloops from November – March.
The Volunteers will:
- Shovel snow from the driveway and sidewalk within a 24-hour window
- You must be physically fit to complete the job and be reliable
- Must be ready/prepared to shovel snow when needed
- Family volunteering welcome (children ages 14 and under must have supervision)
- Volunteers will be matched with seniors in their area
- Police Information Check Required (PIC)
- Please fill out the online application and write “Snow Angels” under the section – “Are you looking for a specific volunteer opportunity” and if you can shovel more than one place in that area, please let us know how many you would like to assist with. Thank You!!
Please complete our Volunteer Application Form and contact the Snow Angels Coordinator by calling 250-851-6951 or by emailing email@example.com if you are interested in volunteering.
If you are looking to register to receive a Snow Angel please call the coordinator at 250-851-6951 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have you filled out an long style application form in the past 5 years?Yes